Currently I am offering two feature-length scripts online at inktip.com and New England Film.com
GENRE: HISTORICAL DRAMATIC
LOGLINE: It's a story we already know - the John Kennedy assassination, November 22,1963. But, this is the behind- the-scenes story of the Wire Service writers, editors and teletype operators in Dallas who sorted through carnage, conflicting questions, and frustrating technology to get the story, get it right, and get it on the A-Wire. The ending touches the more than 1.5 million messages of condolence received by Jackie following the assassination.
Alternate Title: How Santa Claus Came To Whisky Alpha Romeo
GENRE: ACTION / ADVENTURE
LOGLINE: When DICK BULLEN, a “Velcro PFC” and former “bad boy” motocross star decides to ride through combat on Christmas Eve to be Santa for a young Muslim boy; he and FAWZIA AKBAR, a “Lipstick Freedom Fighter”, take on The Brotherhood, a Taliban-like enemy in live-fire motocross combat.
THEATRICAL - PRODUCTIONS
- 2013 - Lucky Penny Productions and Napa Valley Theatre, Napa, CA selected "How Santa Clause Came To Whisky Alpha Romeo" (10:00) as part of their "8 Tens at Christmas" series
- 2013 – TMPW, New York City, staged reading, “Pop Goes The MAD Man” (10:00)
- 2013 Theatre One, Middleboro, MA staged reading, “Dante In Jiffy Lube” (10:00)
- 2012 Nor’Eastern Play Writing Contest, Semifinalist, “The Substance of Love” – One Act
- 2011 Nor’Eastern Play Writing Contest, Finalist, “Dante In Jiffy Lube” – One Act
- 2009 “Clothes Line”; “Best of the Rest”, Actor’s Theatre, Santa Cruz, CA; Liana Moraru, Director. (Staged reading.)
- 2008 “Prisoner #101067 Public Speaking Report: The Life And Times of Tupac Shakur And Excerpts From The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli”, Staged reading by Resilience of the Spirit: Human Rights Festival (July) 2008. 6th @ Penn Theatre, San Diego, CA
- “Peace Child”, 1988, Commissioned by Unity Church of Dallas, TX. Full length musical production performed by more than 60 children and adults.
- “A Day In The Life Of Bennett Glazier”, 1985, Commissioned by Roger Staubach, former Dallas Cowboys Quarterback, Dallas, TX. One-act comedy performed at a private birthday party attended by some 100 close friends.
- “Thanksgiving: The American Spirit”, 1984, Randy Tallman Productions. One-act historical drama performed at Thanksgiving Square, Dallas, TX for the National Day of Prayer and Thanksgiving during the Republican National Convention.
TELEVISION / PRODUCED“The Texas 150th Birthday Celebration”, 1985, treatment commissioned by Cormac Communications / Texas National Television Productions. Produced by CBS, this 3-hour television special was hosted by Willie Nelson and others.
SCREENPLAYS / OPTIONED
- 1978 -“Night Ride”, © Copyright 1978. Optioned to Crescendo Cinema III, Fort Worth, TX. Feature length.
CORPORATE FILMS / SHOWS
(Selected from more than 100 productions)
- 2007 - Word Of Faith International Christian Center, Detroit, MI. 10:00 second web musical intro. lyrics for Media Arts Productions, Detroit, MI
- 2005 - “Tech Know”, Media Arts Productions, Detroit, MI. Comedy for University of Michigan Technology Transfer Agency, stage show / video shoot
- 2005 - “N.E.W. Center 10th Anniversary”, Media Arts Productions, Detroit, MI. Non-Profit Enterprise At Work 10th Anniversary highlight show
- 1991 - “The Ark In The Park”, Theatre Arts Productions, Birmingham, UK. London Zoological Society multi-media production
- 1989 – Represented by Lexicon Creative Services Ltd., London, England. Scripts for British Telecom, Social Services and other enterprises
- 1985 - “Coca-Cola Centennial Bottlers’ Meeting”, Produced by Corporate Magic, Dallas, TX. Four-hour extravaganza staged in the Omni Centre in Atlanta, GA and included live song /dance starring the Pointer Sisters and film / video / slide segments.featuring stars from MGM (owned by Coke at that time). I led a team of 3 writers who wrote for more than one year on this show
- 1984 - “National Association Of Broadcasters”, Produced by Corporate Magic, Dallas, TX. Three hour live performance including comedy, lyrics and film / video / slide elements. Then President Ronald Regan delivered a video segment which I wrote
- 1983 - “Southland Corporation Annual Sales Meeting”, 1983. Bill Cosby, host. Three hour live performance including comedy, lyrics and film / video / slide elements
FEATURE LENGTH SCREENPLAYS AVAILABLE
- 2013 – “A-Wire”. Feature. Historical / Drama. Registered WGAe
- 2013 – “Velcro PFC”. Feature / Action Adventure. Registered WGAe
- 2013 – “How Santa Claus Came To Whisky-Alpha-Romeo”. Feature / Action Adventure. Registered WGAe
- 2005 - “How Santa Claus Came To Simpson’s Bar”, © Copyright 2005, Registered WGAe, # I29276. Feature length
- 1996 - “How Santa Claus Came To Simpson’s Bar”, © Copyright 1996, Registered WGAe, #102829-00. Feature length
SCREENPLAYS / OPTIONED
- 1978 -“Night Ride”, © Copyright 1978. Optioned to Crescendo Cinema III, Fort Worth, TX. Feature length
TELEVISION / PRODUCED
“The Texas 150th Birthday Celebration”, 1985, treatment commissioned by Cormac Communications / Texas National Television Productions. Produced by CBS, this 3-hour television special was hosted by Willie Nelson and others.
TELEVISION CONCEPTS AVAILABLE
- 2005 - “The Homeless Millionaire“, treatment commissioned by Media Arts, Detroit, MI. Registered WGA west #1051065. A reality tv concept for a pitch to John Feist, Co-Executive Producer, NBC Summer Series. Unproduced
- 2002- “100 Stories”, concept commissioned by Media Arts, Detroit, MI for Word of Faith International Christian Center. A half-hour television program with standard sitcom timing and sequencing for an audience of 6-10 year olds. Unproduced
- 1985 – ADDY AWARDS, Finalist :60 radio commercial comedy / national
- 1983 – CLIO AWARDS, Finalist :60 radio commercial comedy / national
- 1983 – ART DIRECTORS OF NEW YORK (ANDY) AWARD, Finalist :60 radio commercial comedy national
- 1981 – INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING AWARD (IBA), Winner :60 radio commercial comedy
- 1979 – INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTING AWARDS (IBA), Winner :60 radio commercial comedy.